The four stroke KFX90 is the ultimate kids thrill machine. Recommended for entertaining kids 12 years and older it will face up to the toughest of dirt challenges, attacking anything riders throw in its path with grunt and charisma.
Just like the smaller KFX50, the KFX90 has aggressive styling and lines mimicking its larger KFX models. The KFX90 features an electric start, beginner friendly CVT transmissions, a full floorboard design which protects feet and legs, single A-arm front suspension, rear swingarm suspension design, chain final drive, fast 89cc engine and throttle limiting screw, allowing parents to limit throttle opening to help new riders gain experience at slower speeds. The KFX90 comes in infamous Kawasaki lime green colour.
A fun and stable platform to learn the ropes, the KXF90 is perfect for ATV dirt action.
Action Packed full of features
- Durable 89 cm³ air cooled overhead cam engine
- Electric push button starting with kick start backup
- Continuously variable automatic transmission (CVT)
- Electrically operated fuel enrichener
- Throttle limiting screw
- Front drum brakes and a rear disc brake
- Wide stance for stable handling
- Sporty ATV design
- Steel chassis for durability
- Centrifugal clutch
- A-arm front suspension
- Swingarm rear suspension
- Chain drive
- Full floorboards